Learning Series Seminar Options
Join our Virtual Abs Academy
In our Virtual Abs Academy, you will get:
- Learn how to train your core to build strength and stability.
- Change how your mid-section looks.
- Get workouts every week to follow via a 30-day calendar with videos and descriptions.
- Attend a webinar explaining how the core truly works and why most train it wrong.
- Get an exercise template to follow if you are dealing with back pain, to avoid furthering the issue like most common ab workouts do. Have a chance to ask questions and get answers.
- For those with chronic back pain, there will be an alternative plan of action and exercises.
- Participate in our 30-Day Virtual Abs Academy Challenge and earn the opportunity to win $100 gift card
- Click “Join Now” button below to get started
About the Presenter's
Dr. Jared Shoemaker, is a Doctor of Chiropractic care at InMotion Spine Muscle and Joint in Maize, KS. He and his wife, Dr. Meryl Miller, co-own the business where they both practice. He specializes in assessing and correcting movement patterns for all athletes, to improve joint stability, range of motion, relieve pain, and increase performance and power.
Dr. Meryl Miller, is a Doctor of Chiropractic care at InMotion Spine Muscle Joint in Maize, KS. She specializes in McKenzie Method (MDT) and treatment of pregnant and post-partum women, with emphasis on pelvic floor.
Learn more about their practice at:
Website: inmotionsmj.com, Instagram: @inmotionsmj
Anna Woods, is the founder of sheSTRENGTH, an online fitness, mindset and strength training app for women. She is an ACE-Certified Personal Trainer and coach and has coached 100's of women to their personal fitness goals.
You can learn more about sheSTRENGTH at www.shestrength.com or at Instagram: @shestrength